Thursday, February 9, 2012

Begin Again Again.

Tonight I joined a teleconference with some great people who are ready to trim the carbs from their diets. I've got to clear the carbs out all over again and get to where I'm choosing naturally great stuff to cook up and gnaw on instead of take out and drive thru yuck.

It felt good to talk to other people who are trying the same things. Listening, and even hearing myself speak, brought up enough reminders of why the diet is so worth doing. It works SO well.

In the time I stuck with Yourishment and routine exercise of 2-3 days a week, I lost nearly 50 pounds (kept teetering!) in about 5 months. My thyroid levels increased. I could walk much longer distances without stopping for back pain or to catch my breath, I could maneuver quickly. I could feel my body slimming. I liked touching my legs and my stomach and marveling over the differences. My triglycerides went down. My cholesterol was coming into a better balance. Mind clarity was great. I took Navy SEAL training class. I smiled more. I moved comfortably. I felt capable of more. I...defied expectation.

And I realized that is what I truly love about this weight loss regime: I defied expectation. Whatever I expected - whatever anyone expected of me - whatever medical proofs insisted - whatever physics applications offered - I defied expectations over and over and over again.

Now that I know what I like so much, I am making this my little personal mantra: Defy Expectation. Because I can. Because I DO. Because I have found a successful formula. I'm going to put this little saying...everywhere. Because being able to Defy Expectation and go way beyond or way opposite or way differently makes me feel powerful. It gives me the biggest thrill in the world.

Thank you for supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment