Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Team Paleo?

Last night, Rob took some time to read The Paleo Solution which is quite helpful...because he might take what I'm trying to do more seriously now. And wouldn't it be great if he'd be eating this way more regularly too? And when I'm stuck in a pattern or in danger of falling into one, he could be someone to counterbalance my little food phobias and nervous eating triggers. I would be for him. I am a fan of co-dependence so much.

But, mostly I am a fan of delicious recipes and the meat loaf I made tonight was perfect. I sauteed diced onion and diced baby portabellas in coconut oil (and a splash of bacon grease) and mixed that with some cream and 1 egg into a pound of ground beef. Smushed it into a bread-shaped pan and stuck it in the 400 degree oven for about an hour. Perfect. Moist. Flavorful.

Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment