Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Days off are amazing....!

I think I mentioned that I've taken a couple of days off per week so that I can catch up on homework to maybe graduate this year...and to have a whole day or two to handle mom's affairs because I've been working my two and a half part time jobs seven days a week and SHE HAS MANY AFFAIRS. I now do her job for her company which...well...makes for the need to take days off. Fortunately, I work for the greatest people who recognize that I could use this kind of help and they're OK with it.

So, I started the day by taking Hop to school - something I don't normally get to do - and enjoyed conversation with her. I went to the grocery store to stock up on some squash and laundry detergent, came home, put stuff away, fed the dogs, fed the cats and put this in the oven.

I made mine without scallions...and I greased the tin with a little butter, not spray stuff. Also, I baked them about 3 minutes more than was called for - but that is because I dislike goopy white parts in my eggs.

That's what's for breakfast. I did it for ME (and for all the great people and reasons I choose be in good health) and I pray this is the start of a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment