Friday, March 9, 2012

Last night's dinner is this morning's breakfast...

It is much easier to tote the container of chicken and zucchini in creamy tomato sauce than to go through the drive thru for some nasty sandwich that is only going to funk up my metabolism and cost me minutes on my way to work. right? right! I'm not zippy enough to want to cook a good breakfast just yet, so leftovers are my bff's right now.

Also, I will probably be hungry before I leave work, so I've packed a snack for when the hunger hits: spinach salad with pepperoni and cheese to go on top.

Let's hope this is enough to get me past fast food island from hell on my way home.

I did finish making a vat of chicken stock which, with a little ginger, makes INCREDIBLE eggdrop soup. I'm aiming to have that for lunch.

So, I have a plan. *NOD*

1 comment:

  1. Planning is the way to go and will be a big part of your successes.

    ReplyDelete