Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Surprise Wake Up

I thought about skipping my blog post today, because I don't have a lot to share right now, but then I woke up pretty.

I am incapacitated due to a knee injury and haven't done much of anything since Friday night. I'm home, though, and doing everything I can to keep from getting sucked in by boredom.

But, I woke up pretty. My face was a comforting sight in the mirror when I hobbled to the sink to brush my teeth and all.  My hair didn't even suffer much for having had a tiny cat jumping all around my head through most of the night. 

Don't you love those mornings, though, when you happen to glance and notice you're not so bad looking after all? I'm going to avoid the mirror the rest of today just so I can remember that first look. It was a good one. :)