Thursday, August 4, 2011

Food Log: Wednesday 8/3

I figured I had better start this and get used to food logging since I am going to be doing a lot of it in the coming months with my group/wellness coach/fitness trainer.

I'm turning off comments for food log entries because I'm sensitive to having anyone assess them and I'd only like feedback from my coaches for right now. I'll keep them public so anyone who wants can track my progress, though.

Just FYI, I'm not following a diet plan at the moment. I'm just eating whatever - though trying to keep away from fast food (which I have had problems with!) and other hugely high calorie stuff.

Wake time: 4 AM

7 AM/slightly hungry
1 Carnation instant breakfast (milk chocolate) w/2% milk.
1 med. banana

11 AM
Pepsi One (took about 3 hours to finish it)

12:30 PM/very hungry
1 lg. apple
1 pkg. pb & crackers

Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill.

2 PM/hungry
1 entree Lean Cuisine chicken, fettuccine and broccoli, 2 corn on the cob niblets & a little butter

3 PM/unsatisfied
Handful (literally) raw broccoli, carrots, celery w/wedge of Laughing Cow cheese

Nap 5-7 PM

8 PM/slightly hungry
Baked cod (1/2 T. melted butter, lime juice, tarragon, sprinkles of pepper & sesame seeds), boiled red potatoes dressed w/olive oil and rosemary, green salad, Caesar dressing. Diet Coke.

10:40 PM/hungry
1.5 c. Microwaved popcorn (flavored)

Bedtime 11:30 PM, woken by phone at 12:30 AM, Back to bed by 2:30 AM