Monday, August 8, 2011

Here's what I just old my BFE...

"I left for work without a heck of a lot of food in me/planned out so after the gym I was hungry like a monster and I ordered a 12" sub sandwich thinking I WILL DEMOLISH IT. Well. I had some self argument over getting a 6" that obviously did not win out (cause I told myself I'd just eat half and if hungry later go NOMNOMNOM.) Lies! I ate the entire thing and then I couldn't even function and I fell asleep and just woke up and I'm still full and my stomach is sour feeling. Not good!"

I haven't been food shopping in a week and we are out of  fresh stuff - makes it hard to snack and fill up on things not junk food, right? So, I am going on a forced shopping trip this evening so that I don't do that to myself again tomorrow. This is important to note because I do not like to go grocery shopping, but I don't like to feel gross and terrible MORE than I do not like to go grocery shopping. That's the Math, Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment